Clinical Research Graduate Scheme
Clinical Professionals train the most talented Life Sciences University Graduates within the UK and deploys them into “first to industry” clinical roles.
The Clinical Professionals Group launched their graduate training Academy for UK graduates looking to work in clinical trials research and development in 2014. Within the Academy, Clinical Professionals identifies, fully funds and trains the most talented Life Science University Graduates and deploys them into “first to industry” entry level roles, ensuring our industry goes from strength to strength with new talent.
This modular training course will initially bring through entry level graduates into a variety of critical roles e.g. CTA (Clinical Trial Administrator), Regulatory Administrator, PV Associate, Data Manager, Medical Information Associate, Quality Assurance Associate and Medical Communications, and as it progresses will develop CRA/RBMs (Clinical Research Associates/Risk Based Monitors) and offer enhanced skills training for Lead CRAs and Project Managers.
We have also developed other “pillars” to our training course that encompass; MSL Academy for PhDs and Pharmacists looking to get into their first MSL role, Scientific Academy for graduates looking for their first lab-based role, Med Comms Academy for PhDs and graduates looking for their first role in healthcare communications/PR and Physician to Pharma for physicians looking for their first role in industry.
These are unique service offerings from a specialist staffing provider and will begin to assist the unaddressed training needs of the Life Science Industry.
If you would like to register for Clinical Professionals Graduate Academy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number, and a member of our team will be in touch.
Benefits of Participating in the Clinical Research Graduate Scheme:
- Training is free of charge
- Training provides knowledge base for ability to interview with confidence and hit the ground running in first role in industry
- Clinical Professionals provide full support during the job placement via our hosted employment model or permanent placement aftercare package
- Graduates can be eligible for 2 training days (in lieu) after 12 months of continuous employment via Clinical Professionals hosted employment model
- Option to progress onto further Academy programmes dependent upon graduates completing 12 months of continuous employment with the company they are placed with after training and if relevant for job role
The Graduate Academy is a unique service offering from a specialist staffing provider, which aims to assist in the problems graduates encounter when trying to obtain their first job in life sciences.
*dependent upon graduates completing 12 months of continuous employment with the company they are placed with after training.