Reference Number: JO-2401-528162
Job Type: Contract
Location: Macclesfield (Hybrid working – 3/4 days onsite)
Duration: 10 months
Pay rate:£85-103 per day Umbrella/PAYE (Flexible)
Hours: 36.5 hours
Pharmaceutical Technology & Development (PT&D) is the bridge which turns forward-thinking science into actual medicines that help millions of people. We work across the entire value chain, crafting and delivering active ingredients, formulations and devices required to support new medicines – from supplies for use in clinical trials to developing the technology to ensure drugs can be scaled up for commercial manufacture.
With us you will have the opportunity to work in a team that values phenomenal service to the business and who loves working in a fast-paced environment, and at the same time grow and develop your own skills in the areas of administration, customer service and project coordination.
What You’ll do:
Your focus will be to provide administrative, high quality and professional support to the project teams and senior global leaders, utilizing a wide range of skills in a dynamic, high pace and complex business environment where sensitivity and confidentiality is required.
You will pro-actively and collaboratively work together with the other team members in the global Business Support team, but also more broadly with teams in the global PT&D function.
Typical accountabilities are:
• Managing diaries for managers including travel arrangements, set up interviews and coordinating complex meetings.
• Support can be provided to line managers as well as different project teams
• Provide project support for various ad hoc projects
• Resolves complex customer queries and issues to meet customer and business requirements and communicate information at a detailed level
Essential for the role
• Relevant administrative experience with senior stakeholders
• Specialist knowledge in relation to administrative/business support activities
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Experience in creating and maintaining systems for efficiency
• Ability to format documents for consistent, professional appearance
• Experience with virtual meeting technologies, information management software, and Microsoft products
Desirable for the role
• Relevant professional administration qualification
• Expert in the use of appropriate IT systems
• Experience in leading peer to peer training