Reference Number: JO-2307-520015
Job Type: Contract
Location: Northwich- CW8 4DX– Hybrid working after initial training
Duration: 6 months Initially – Flex to go perm
Payrate: £12.02 – £13.00 Per Hour PAYE
Hours: 8-4 or 9-5 Monday – Friday
The main function of an administrative assistant is to provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions. A typical administrative assistant acts as information and communication managers for an office. Looking for a person who can look after the administrative part of a mobile implementation project.
Training is provided in the beginning
· Update and maintain mobile asset database in ServiceNow.
· Coordinate device reverse logistics to retrieve mobile devices.
· Order mobile devices using Vodafone DLM Portal.
· Mobile device inventory management, reporting, and auditing.
· Monitor and manage Mobile Services email account, for prompt response to the end user.
· Problem solve issues of mobile database and assist associates with questions of mobile logistics.
· Communicate opportunities for improvement or enhancement.
· Escalate tickets/issues with Vodafone as necessary.
· Communicate with stakeholders to provide status on escalated tickets.
· Act as liaison between Ecolab and carrier partners.
· Knowledge base contributor of knowledge repository in Service Now related to mobile services.
· Assist with Ad-hoc Mobile projects.
· Verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
· Ability to keep information organized and confidential.
· Basic mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
· Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· High school diploma or equivalent required.
· 1-3 years’ experience required.
· Experience working with mobile providers highly preferred.