Reference Number: JO-2305-515625
Job Type: Contract
6-month contract initially
£30,000 – £35,000 per annum
A pharmaceutical company based in West Sussex are seeking a Senior Administrator to join their team. This role is initially a 6 month contract but is very likely to be made to be a long-term role.
The role of the Admin Assistant for the Commercial Operations Department is to provide daily and on-going administrative support to the Commercial Operations Team as required.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative support related tasks and will be able to work independently and proactively with little or no supervision.
· Procurement of services through the Insmed processes and systems (including supplier set up etc.)
· Administer the contracting and purchase order process, working with legal and finance as required to ensure compliant and timely contracting and payments
· Assist with department budget management (tracking invoices and spend
· Making travel arrangements and managing logistics for team and broader organizational meetings
· Manage EngageMate approvals where required
· Assist with international travel – liaise with EMEA executive assistant
· Managing submissions in Veeva (optional)
· Minimum of 5 years administrative assistant experience
· Purchase Order experience