Reference Number: JO-1911-440868
Associate Director, Clinical Development
Job Type: Permanent
Associate Director of Clinical Development
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Clinical Professionals have partnered exclusively with a growing Oxfordshire based Biotech, to bring on board an Associate Director of Clinical Development reporting directly into the Chief Medical Officer. This global and innovative biotech conduct pioneering and unique research and are seeking an Associate Director to contribute and develop these novel areas of science. Working within wound care, with products at pre-clinical through to phase III stages, you will be pivotal in growing your own clinical team around you with guidance and support from the CMO.
The successful candidate will have a passion for science and have a strong background within protocol development and programme management ideally within a biotech environment. You will be required to interact closely with Medics, KOL’s and Prinicple Investigators in the delivery of clinical programmes. You will be based primarily within the Oxford office with regular attendance to the London office also required.
• PhD or Life Science Degree
• Phases I/II clinical development experience
• Infectious disease, Wound Care or Respiratory experience
• Experience of liaising with Medics, KOLs and Principle Investigators
• Protocol design/development
• Must have worked within a start-up or small biotech/pharma company
• In depth knowledge of GCP and ICH guidelines
Responsibilities will include:
• Helping to define and execution of the Clinical Research Programme
• Vendor selection and oversight
• Protocols development
• Ethics and regulatory submissions
• Monitoring of clinical studies in line with GCP and other relevant regulations
• Collaboration with medical professionals to run pre-clinical and clinical testing of prototypes
• Work with external strategic research partners
The successful candidate will receive a competitive annual salary package plus an excellent benefits package including the likes of bonus, private healthcare, pension scheme and much more.
For further information, please call George or 0118 959 4990 or email email@example.com