Reference Number: JO-2101-460876
Associate Director, Clinical Programme Management
Rate: £90,000 – 95,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Associate Director, Clinical Operations
Salary: Up to 95,000
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Associate Director/Senior Clinical Programme Manager to join a clinical stage, gene therapy company based in London. You will be joining a well-funded and innovative company who are developing an impressive product pipeline.
You will be tasked with leading the successful delivery of gene therapy programmes from early clinical development through to close-out. You will have prior experience of leading clinical study programmes primarily within small pharma or biotech companies.
– Oversight of clinical study programmes
– Creative input into study protocols, clinical development plans, study reports and other
– Successful delivery of study programmes according to agreed timelines and budgets
– Devise outsourcing strategy
– Vendor selection and oversight
– Management and mentoring of individuals within the organisation
– Prior experience of leading clinical study programmes
– Experience of protocol development and clinical development plans
– Demonstrable experience of operational leadership
– Strong vendor management
– Ability to work closely with other members of the leadership team as well as external
partners and regulatory agencies
– A “can do” attitude with the ability to make process improvements where necessary
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive base salary and benefits, a dynamic working environment, flexible home-working and the opportunity to develop your skills within a growing company.
If this role is of interest, please call 0118 959 4990 or send your cv to George.Danchie@cpl.com
*** PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO CURRENT LOCKDOWN RESTRICTIONS, THIS ROLE IS CURRENTLY FULLY HOME-BASED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!