Reference Number: JO-2302-509921
Associate Director of Aggregate Reports
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Associate Director/ Senior Manager of Aggregate Reports and Risk management
– 12 month contract
– £80,000-£90,000 per annum
– Fully remote
CPL Life Sciences have partnered with a leading Biotechnology company who are seeking additional support within their Global Patient Safety team. This position will focus on the oversight and maintenance of Aggregate Reports and Risk Management.
If you have experience with management of Aggregate Report and Risk Management plans this is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known research led organisation who are truly passionate about improving patients’ lives.
You key responsibilities will include:
• Leading Aggregate Report and Risk Management plans
• Oversight of the development and Maintenance of Aggregate Reports and Risk Management Deliverables
• Provide guidance to authors of management plans
• Ensure the implementation of effective procedures to ensure reports are completed to a high quality
• Oversee data requirements for Aggregate Report deliverables
• Maintain compliance metrics and implementation of CAPA for non-compliance
• Provide oversight of CRO activities
Within this role you will require strong project management skills as well as excellent judgement and decision making.
If the above is of interest to you then please apply here. Alternatively please send your CV to email@example.com.