Reference Number: JO-2012-459199
Associate Director, Translational Medicine
Rate: £132,400 – 139,700
Job Type: Permanent
Location: United States
Associate Director, Clinical Pharmacology/Translational Medicine
Salary: $180k – $190k
Benefits: Up to 20% bonus, LTI bonus + more!
Suitable Locations: New York/New Jersey
CPL Life Sciences are collaborating with a global pharmaceutical business to find an Associate/Director of Clinical Pharmacology to join their team on a permanent basis. This company is establishing a growing reputation for developing innovative medicines, notably within Oncology and Neurology.
We require a creative, resourceful and collaborative individual, to lead Translational Science research by creating and delivering Clinical Biomarker activities to aid the development of innovative drugs in the neuroscience portfolio.
– Design and lead clinical biomarker strategy to support small and large molecule neurology pipeline and deliver key components of the clinical development plan.
– Work collaboratively with Clinical Pharmacology, Clinical, Translational Biomarker Research, Data Science, Modeling and Simulation teams for strategic delivery
– Ensure alignment of preclinical and clinical biomarker strategies
– Maintain strong scientific awareness of innovative technology platforms including digital biomarkers.
– Prior experience as an AD/Director within Clinical Pharmacology/Translational Medicine
– Experience of managing biomarker research with a global clinical trial management teams
– Vendor Management/oversight
– Experience within neuroscience and translational science is preferable
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– PhD or equivalent qualification
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive salary and benefits including bonus, Long Term Incentive Scheme, flexible working (up to 3 days’ remote working) and a fantastic working environment.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you know, please don’t hesitate to forward your cv to George.Danchie@cpl.com