Reference Number: JO-2309-523497
Job Type: Permanent
Role: Automation Engineer
Location: Hatfield, UK
My client are looking for an Automation Engineer to provide complete lifecycle management of the automation of the pharmaceutical manufacturing process, including production, sterilisation and vision systems. As a pharmaceutical manufacture my client adhere to GMP regulations and you will be expected to have experience with managing automation projects within a highly regulated environment.
· Support with implementation of MES system within the current suite of production systems
· Participate in the overall success of automated systems including design, development, documentation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
· Support commissioning, install, validation and qualification
· Comply to GMP, GEP and internal quality standards
· Experience working within a manufacturing/production environment (Preferably GMP or highly regulated)
· Experience of working across automation lifecycle including design, development, documentation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
· Preferably experience developing automation within a computer system network that includes MES, IIOT and more.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role, please apply using the link or send a copy of your CV to my email email@example.com