Reference Number: JO-2310-524767
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Role: Benefits Manager
Contract Length: 9 x months
Location: London (3 x days in the office, 2 x days working from home)
Pay Rate: Up too £400.00 per day PAYE
We are partnered with one of the world’s largest e-Commerce companies, and they are looking for a Benefits Manager to join their team for an exciting contract they have. Please see below the full JD.
They are seeking a Benefit Manager to join the Europe Benefits team. This hands-on individual contributor role will partner extensively with internal stakeholders and external partners to develop and deliver a benefits strategy. Qualified candidates will have prior program management experience across three pillars, including health and welfare, financial, and time away benefits. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently and part of a project team when required, will be innovative, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with a demonstrated history of successfully owning and managing large, complex problems and engaging with cross-functional teams, and numerous stakeholders, directly and through influence.
Key job responsibilities:
• Design benefit programs that meet the needs of our employees and align with the global benefits framework.
• Partner with cross-functional teams and external vendors to deliver a frustration-free employee experience.
• Evaluate benchmarking and external trends to inform the benefits strategy, partnering with insurance brokers and external consultants.
• Monitor utilization and participation data for benefit programs, voice of customer for employee sentiment and anecdotes, and feedback from stakeholders to inform the benefits strategy.
• Successfully manage annual insurance renewals, author change proposals, and implement new programs or changes to existing programs.
• Identify and help resolve issues, including providing support and guidance to employee escalations on benefit related topics, and working with internal employee support teams to manage appeals and exceptions.
• Business proficient fluency in both written and verbal English.
• Relevant experience in Benefit, HR, or project/program management.
• Experience in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
• Experience in global benefits administration, compliance, and program management.
• Experience influencing senior leaders, in partnership with cross functional business leaders, to gain approvals on proposals and recommendations.
• Proven track record of working effectively with people across a large, complex organization to create and launch innovative, successful solutions.
• Strong business judgment and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
• Flexibility, sharp organizational and process-oriented skills, and a self-starting work ethic.
• Strong analytical and data gathering skills (including Excel and database analysis).
• Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in an ambiguous and deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the proven ability to effectively manage, influence, negotiate and communicate with business partners and teams.
• Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design workable solutions, manage multiple initiatives simultaneously, prioritize workloads, meet deadlines and drive projects to successful implementation.
• Strong business judgment and a practical, common sense approach to solving complex problems
• Flexibility, sharp organizational and process-oriented skills, and a self-starting work ethic
• Demonstrated passion for delivering a great customer experience