Reference Number: JO-2311-525147
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Elstree, Borehamwood
This role is to contribute to the Quality Laboratory function, through competently taking and testing samples in accordance with departmental Standard Operating Procedures and to the principles of GMP.
• To perform a wide variety of testing in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures, policies and GMP.
• Responsible for preparing reagents, standards and control samples and contribute to general laboratory housekeeping duties.
• To promptly report any deviations, out-of-specification / limits results. To assist where required with investigations.
• To read, collate, report and archive results using defined documentation and computer systems.
• To ensure equipment used is clean, calibrated and maintained. Perform system suitability checks where required
• To assist with the calibration or validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
• Ensure good stock control.
• To operate a variety of instrumentation and computer software packages intended for data analysis, collation and other related applications (e.g. LIMS).
• To make recommendations for documentation revision.
• Undertaking administrative activities.
• To organise own assigned working activities. To be responsible for reporting issues or delays to next line management.
• To identify continuous improvement initiatives.
• To attend meetings as required.
• To participate in the receipt of audits from internal (BPL) and external sources, ensuring own work area is audit ready at all times.
• To adhere to record and data integrity requirements, as per BPL polices.
• To perform any other aspects of laboratory testing and support the objectives of the department as required.
To be considered you need to have access to your own vehicle and be within commuting distance to Elstree.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com