Reference Number: JO-2105-469548
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Are you an experienced Bioconjugation Scientist looking to join a company renowned for having developed a new high value, cutting edge technology that enables better drug binding? My client company has been the recipient of large investment and is at the very forefront of cancer treatment by developing and leading the way with its Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC’s). Cpl Life Sciences is working exclusively with this client based on the North East. As the team continues to expand, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a forward thinking company with a great culture and huge ambition.
Position: Bioconjugation Scientist
Salary: Dependant on experience
Employment type: permanent
You will be contributing the growth of the organisation and setting up their bioconjugation reactions to generate ADCs or conjugates.
- Contribute ideas to technology development strategies and maintain a culture of continual improvement
- Provide Scientific leadership to antibody development projects
- Perform conjugation of small molecules (cytotoxic drugs) to antibodies
- Perform purification of antibody and ADCs by column chromatography (HIC, SEC, TFF)
- To analyse conjugates using analytical chromatography techniques and mass spec
- Interpretation of results
- Experience in setting up bioconjugation reactions to generate ADCs or conjugates with fluorescent dyes or PEG moiety
- Experience in purification of conjugates
- Experience of analytical methods
- Understanding of ADCs (Antibody drug conjugates)
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Harrison.bailey@Cpl.com. If you require any more information on this role, or any other role, please call Harrison on 07799908532.