Reference Number: JO-2302-509794
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Cpl are partnering with a global pharmaceutical company who are in urgent need of an experienced Brand Manager to contribute directly to delivering new content material across the business. The successful brand manager will have experience of working within the pharmaceutical industry including working on brand content across digital channels.
This position will give you the autonomy to impact Brand Plans across designated products within a global company making a true impact on peoples lives.
Key skills and responsibilities
- Previous experience working as a Brand Manager within a Pharmaceutical company
- Strong understanding of the ABPI code of conduct
- Preparation of new campaigns, projects, and initiatives including on digital platforms
- Operational delivery of specific product and brand plans
- Ensure plans are in line with the global guidelines and SOP’s
- Market analysis and assess trends, making subsequent recommendations based on the data available
- Continue to offer support to the development of the strategic brand plan
- Experience in working across regions and within a brand/marketing team
- Ability to lead and work within a cross-functional team in a matrix environment
- Strong Communication skills and issue solving
- Stakeholder management of both internal and external parties
If you have experience as a Brand Manager and are seeking a new contract then please apply here. Alternatively you can send your CV to email@example.com.
Brand Manager – 6 month contract – Remote