Reference Number: JO-2305-516893
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
£750-800 per day (UMBRELLA)
Cpl have partnered with a global pharmaceutical company who are in urgent need of an experienced Brand Manager to develop the Brand Strategy in line with local and global marketing plans, maximising revenue growth. You will be responsible for the overall strategy, campaigns and budgeting on both a local and regional level.
This position will give you the autonomy to impact the Brand Strategy, and subsequent growth, across designated products within a global company making a true impact on people’s lives.
Key skills and responsibilities:
• Previous experience working as a strategic Brand Manager within a Pharmaceutical setting
• Strategic analysis of revenue growth and identify market opportunities
• Monitor and oversee brand budgets, forecasts and assess cost effectiveness
• Strong understanding of the ABPI code of conduct
• Preparation of new campaigns, projects, and initiatives
• Ensure plans are in line with the global guidelines and SOP’s
• Experience in working across regions and within a brand/marketing team
• Ability to lead and work within a cross-functional team in a matrix environment
• Strong Communication skills and issue solving
• Stakeholder management of both internal and external parties
If you have experience as a Brand Manager and are seeking a new contract then please apply here. Alternatively you can send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.