Reference Number: JO-2104-466000
Brand Manager – CV
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Frankfurt am Main
Job title: Brand Manger
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
Reporting: German Head of Marketing
Cpl Life Sciences have partnered with a biopharmaceutical client to urgently hire a Brand Manager working in Frankfurt.
My client is a rapidly growing, innovative company that is leading a new paradigm in cardiovascular disease management. They are bringing a pioneering cardiovascular treatment to patients in Europe and are looking to hire a talented Brand Manager to join the marketing team.
Reporting into the Germany Head of Marketing, this role will be responsible for developing the brand launch and managing operational aspects. As a core member of the marketing team, you would work alongside the country leads to support strategic execution of the product launch and ongoing brand management.
- Support the launch process from a marketing perspective, working closely with the cross-functional team members.
- Work alongside the Head of Marketing to provide input into the overall brand/launch strategy within Germany.
- Working with relevant colleagues to implement the roll-out of strategic marketing plans and commercial execution.
- Helps to co-ordinate assigned launch activities and specific projects with cross-functional colleagues in sales, digital, market access, market research, medical affairs, and other departments.
- Closely cooperates with medical teams and fully understands vision, strategy, and key messages of the portfolio.
- Help to manage with a network of 3rd parties to manage and track performance.
- Provide content and training materials to the relevant teams when required as per the commercial strategy.
- Support sales force’s execution of promotional events from concept design to content delivery; including but not limited to congress organization and documents management.
- Maintains active communication with field colleagues and external experts to better understand needs, issues, and opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with KOLs and key strategic partners.
- Working alongside the Germany Head of Marketing to ensure effective control of marketing results and corrective actions to guarantee that achievement of objectives fall within designated budgets.
- University Degree in Science, Marketing, or similar relevant qualification.
- More than 4 years proven track record in pharmaceutical marketing.
- Knowledge and experience on cardio-metabolic market is preferred.
- Has a robust understanding of the local network, including healthcare professionals, KOLs, 3rd parties etc.
- Strong product launch experience around the local EU appraisal processes.
- The ability to make decisions based on actionable insights.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to lead without authority.
- Knowledge of medical affairs, market access and pricing/reimbursement functions and inter relationships.
- Proven knowledge of Key customers and key influencers in Cardio-metabolics in the respective region is a plus.
- Strong understanding of how to support a sales team with relevant materials/content.
- A strong ability to voice their belief to input as well as execute the strategy.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including usage of PowerPoint.
- Candidates will need to be fluent in fluent German and English.
- Has business goals as top priority, with strong hands-on mindset to collaborate across the teams.
- Results driven attitude to lead cross-functional teams towards success.
- Acts as change agent in a very agile organisation.
CPL are working directly with the client if you would like to know further information about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact us via the channels below.
m: 075 3548 0796
We offer a £250 referral scheme on candidates that have been placed, know anyone?