Reference Number: JO-2102-462069
Brand Manager – cv
Job Type: Permanent
Marketing Manager Cardiovascular (UK pharma experience required)
Are you interested in joining a market leading company with ambitious growth plans and will be scaling up over the next couple of years? This company are set to launch their blockbuster product throughout the UK and Europe in 2021, as a result of seeing a 40% growth in the companys revenue over the last 18 months. Their revolutionary product within cardiovascular could potentially be a top 10 drug do you have what it takes to launch a blockbuster product?
As Marketing Manager, you will be joining a knowledgeable, high-achieving and experienced team, who you will work with collaboratively to shape and deliver their marketing strategy moving forward.
- UK brand management experience
- Knowledge of medical affairs, market access and pricing/reimbursement functions and inter relationships.
- Previous experience working with Cardiovascular focused campaigns.
- Strong new product launch experience around the UK appraisal processes.
- Proven project management skills and the ability to lead without authority
About the role:
- Produces the marketing content, key messaging, campaign planning and brand positioning as part of the overall marketing strategic plan.
- Ownership for local content plan and assets development
- Supports local strategic Market research choices and engage/manage local 3rd parties
- Owns the Marketing-medical plan [responsibility for local congresses, advocacy network, research supporting strategic choices, etc]
- Supports the launch process from a marketing perspective, working closely with the cross-functional team.
- Helps to co-ordinate assigned launch activities and specific projects with cross-functional colleagues in sales, digital, market access, market research, medical affairs and other departments.
- Provides content and training materials to the relevant teams when required as per the commercial strategy.
- Supports sales forces execution of promotional events from concept design to content delivery; including but not limited to congress organization, own local educational events and documents management.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with KOLs and key strategic partners.
This is a hugely rewarding role where you will have the opportunity to be part of the rapidly growing EU/UK commercial team and be pivotal in developing the next success story on this exciting journey.
Sounds like the job for you?
Apply online or contact James Cox on 0207 822 1710 / firstname.lastname@example.org / www.linkedin.com/in/james-cox-298798138
Don’t quite have all the experience mentioned, but know someone who does? We operate a 250 referral scheme for anyone able to name drop a successful candidate.
Our Marketing specialist (James Cox) covers all Marketing roles within Pharma markets and is open to discussion around the market in general, as well as offering any support to those who may need it.
Frequent roles include Brand/Product Management, Marketing Assistant, Executive / Manager, Project Management and Digital marketing