Reference Number: JO-2009-455476
Job Type: Contract
Location: Remote role first 6 months, then progressively on site based in North Hampshire, UK
Duration: 12 Months
Salary up to £22 per Hour (PAYE only)
Overall Job Purpose:
Our Client, a TOP 50 Pharmaceutical company is seeking a Business Integrator as part of the UK and Northern Europe Information Digital Services (IDS) team with the aim of linking the UK NE Hub affiliates to the IDS central organisation and local business functions.
Specifics of the role require:
• Enabling business effectiveness and maximising value by identifying opportunities in or across business areas leveraging technology, process or information.
• Delivering projects which improve business results and deliver exceptional Customer Experiences.
• Ensuring IDS assets are ‘fit for purpose’.
• Ensuring sustainability of the overall IDS operating model and capability
The function of the UK NE Hub IDS team, overall, is primarily one of Account Management and Value Assurance.
Success requires that the Business Integrator be knowledgeable about business unit strategies, priorities, IDS processes, and is able to link IDS opportunities and issues with business needs.
1. Identify opportunities where technology can be introduced or enhanced to drive better outcomes.
2. Represent existing and potential IDS Capabilities, influencing local business strategy and challenge where appropriate.
3. Align solutions that balance affiliate and corporate goals.
4. Lead projects by gathering, refining, prioritising requirements and coordinating delivery.
5. Collaborate with 3rd party vendors on solution development and delivery.
6. Effectively assess and communicate the value of contrasting IDS solutions.
7. Appropriately advocate change in the organisation through new ways of working be it, adoption of new technology process improvements to meet evolving business needs.
8. Lead, influence and drive OCM, ensuring new programs and solutions ‘arrive’ ready to deliver value.
9. Collaborate effectively to work as one team across IDS, Infrastructure and MCE.
10. Coordinate with other dedicated account facing roles including the regional Speciality, Diabetes and Oncology portfolio leads to ensure alignment and drive towards a single solution.
11. Capture and pro-actively share best-practices and look for replication opportunities.
12. Support new product launches and line extensions, contributing to transforming our business to succeed with a more specialist portfolio through use of multichannel.
1. Strong networking, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
2. Experience leveraging standard solutions to deliver maximum value.
3. Experience translating complex, ambiguous concepts into actionable plans.
1. Experience of project execution with technology and capabilities to support a multichannel, commercial organisation
2. Experience leveraging Salesforce Marketing Cloud (SFMC) as part of email campaign development and execution.
3. Demonstrated Web development, management and governance experience
4. Experience with an Agile approach to project delivery and it’s supporting technologies.
5. Strategic account management skills: research, listening, effective communication and presentation.
6. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical concepts in non-technical language
7. Demonstrated ability to work in a virtual (not collocated) environment.
8. Demonstrated ability to deliver IT projects working with a cross functional team.
9. Demonstrated ability to influence without authority.
10. Demonstrated ability to partner cross-functionally.
11. Demonstrated understanding of the importance of quality and compliance obligations
12. Excellent knowledge of English language.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the position, please send you CV to Stephen Wincott at firstname.lastname@example.org