Reference Number: JO-2108-475065
Job Type: Contract
Rate: 150 a day
6 month Contract
Key Skills:SAP background,regulated background
The purpose of the role is to minimize costs at the appropriate quality (total acquisition cost), ensure continuity of supply for manufacturing operations and ensure all procurement spend is managed compliantly across assigned categories and spend.
Deliver savings and improvements in KPIs across key Procurement imperatives of cost, risk, quality, service, growth, innovation and governance
- Delivery of saving targets using procurement best practice across spends categories assigned.
- Savings to be delivered year on year in line with personal objectives as aligned to site target
- Develop and deliver a portfolio of savings and value adding projects that will reduce the total acquisition cost of spend as measured and documented through the savings process i.e. total fiscal year savings vs target and vs prior year.
- Drive local procurement initiatives through implementation of Global Sourcing Strategies and local RFQs in conjunction with key business partners.
- Identify, develop and deliver initiatives by working with internal customers as Lead Business Partner
- Procurement business partner with relevant departments working on or leading key site initiatives
- Lead business partner reviews and attend regularly functional management meetings to present procurement updates
- Ensure compliance to Procurement Policy and SOPs
- Manage master data, change controls, DRs and CAPAs as appropriate to support Direct and Indirect categories.
- Ensure all procurement orders and contracts as actioned are raised compliantly
- Adherence to Seqirus DOA (Delegation of Authority)
- Zero audit observations
- Ability to develop relationships with key customers and suppliers.
- Primary contact acting as business partners to all other functions.
- Able to engage with senior leaders up to and including SLT
- Broad knowledge of range of Categories with specific focus on key assigned categories.
- Self starter, resilient and results driven.
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Tenacious and works with integrity and can be relied on to achieve savings within deadlines agreed
- Able to support other procurement areas as required.
- Rigorous approach to data
- Takes pride in own work ensuring a right first time approach
If you are interested please apply or send your CV to email@example.com