Reference Number: JO-2310-523727
Change Control Coordinator
Job Type: Contract
Change Control Coordinator – Woking
Up to £35 per hour
1 year contract
CPL Life Sciences are working with a Global Pharmaceutical Research Company, who are looking for a Change Control Coordinator to join their established team on an initial 12 month Contract. This is a rare opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation.
This role will support change control oversight activities within the Quality Systems/Quality Process and Controls team by doing the following:
• Oversight of change control workflow process from SME assessment, SME Signature to QA Approval • Follow up with SMEs before due date. • Follow up and escalation for overdue records.
• Participate in Change control review meetings in collaboration with PPM (IC)
• Complete Monthly Quality Compliance Reports for change control metrics
• Coordinating global Instructor led training or monthly drop-in session to assist users with questions about change control process.
• Coordinating AdHoc meetings – To discuss how to progress changes that are held up in system
• Support RSR process (creation and progression of records in Service Now system)
• Support communication and follow up with issues related to GRACE system
• Support Change Control Working team with progression if CCCP records
• Assist with updating and maintaining Product list, when needed
• Assist with updating and maintain Assignment list, when needed
• Train on the Assessment Coordinator role complete a QA review of change record prior to approval. Provide back up and adhoc support as Assessment Coordinator
• Working in GxP environment within a Quality function
• Coordinating activities being performed by multifunctional stakeholders.
• Leading meetings and facilizing issue resolution
Managing change controls (preferable)
If you’d like to know more please get in touch with scott.currell@CPL.com