Reference Number: JO-2309-523460
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Elstree, Borehamwood
I’m working with a company based out of Elstree who are looking for a Chemistry Analyst who can contribute to the Quality Laboratory function at the organisation, through competently taking and testing samples in accordance with departmental Standard Operating Procedures, company Policies, and to the principles of GMP.
These are the key activities which must be performed to achieve the purpose of the role.
• To perform a wide variety of testing in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and GMP.
• Responsible for preparing reagents, standards and control samples and contribute to general laboratory housekeeping duties.
• To promptly report any deviations, out-of-specification / limits results. To assist where required with investigations.
• To read, collate, report and archive results using defined documentation and computer systems.
• To ensure equipment used is clean, calibrated and maintained. Perform system suitability checks where required
• To assist with the calibration or validation of laboratory equipment and automated systems.
You will have the following experience –
• Experience of working in a laboratory environment
• Understanding of knowledge of laboratory operations and practical work.
• Understanding of GMP/GLP.
• Experience is using analytical equipment and pipettes
• Experience writing reports
• Access to your own transport/Full UK Driving Licence
£28,000 p/a + Bonus
Shifts are Thursday to Monday 9am – 5pm.
If you are interested please send your CV and we can arrange a call.