Reference Number: JO-2112-482439
Job Type: Permanent
3 month contract
15-20 per hour
5 days per week in London
CPL are urgently recruiting for an administrator who can assist with archieving of historic and current clinical study documentation. This role will involve filing and organisation paper documentation on site at an NHS trust within London. Our client require the successful individual to start in January.
This role would be suitable for anyone with a basic understanding of research and who enjoys organisation and administration.
– Clinical archieving of historic studies from within the NHS trust as well as external sponsors
– Organising documentation related to an array of studies
– Ensuring all documents are in line with GDPR regulations
– Arranging the destruction of documents when required
– Liaising with study sponsors when required in relation to relevant clinical study files
– Ensuring all documents relating to the same study are cohesive and organised
– You will work closely with one other to ensure all files are organised
– The majority of this role will work on paper files, however there are electronic files that need assessing if time allows
– Key skills for this role include; strong organisation, attention to detail, time management, proactive work ethic, able to work independently, use of own intuition, problem solving, effective communication with internal and external parties.
If this role is of interest then please apply here or email your CV to email@example.com.