Reference Number: JO-2306-518313
Clinical Application Scientist
Job Type: Permanent
Cpl are working with a global organisation within biotech/pharma space. They’re currently looking for an experienced Clinical Application Scientist to be based from our site in Cologne.
You will work in a high-performing, cross-functional team with the goal of developing, transferring and supporting scalable processes for autologous cell therapies using a novel manufacturing system.
You will be responsible for working with various groups globally, as well as with clinical and research centers within their geographical territory, to assure progress and stability of cell therapy projects. Routine activities will include instrument demonstrations, customer training’s, and technical transfer of cellular therapy processes, while providing technical support and assay guidance to Personalized Medicine’s partners and customers.
• Plans and performs demonstrations and training’s, eventual tech transfer of cell therapy processes, and ongoing support of Personalized Medicine customers/collaborators
• Critically analyzes processes for improvement and scalability. Utilizes expertise in upstream production, harvest, and recovery technologies to establish and optimize new processes for manufacturing
• Compiles and analyzes data, troubleshoots processes, and summarizes results in high-quality reports supported with appropriate laboratory records.
• Independently designs and executes experiments. Interprets results and proposes next steps.
• Delivers results in a timely fashion, communicates effectively, and maintains effective communication with cross-functional teams and collaborators
• Supports a collaborative work environment through the sharing of knowledge and experience within his/her area of responsibility
• Member of advisory committee for continual improvement of service procedures
• Maintains up-to-date knowledge of the cell therapy field through continued research and training’s
• Promotes the platform to the cellular therapy community through seminars, conference attendance, contribution to publications, etc.
What we need you to have:
• Educated to PhD level ideally, MSc at a minimum level.
• Hands on industry experience within Cell Biology and/or Immunology fields
• Experience working with Capital equipment applications support or suitable alternative.
• Prior experience within Product training/demonstrations so to provide support to new and existing clients.
• Fluency in English is mandatory, any further European languages an advantage.
• Ability to travel 60% of the time.