Reference Number: JO-2006-451282
Clinical Programme Lead/Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Clinical Programme Manager
Oxford based Biotech
Salary: Up to 80,000 + benefits
– Are you a Snr Clinical Project Manager looking to step into Programme
– Are you an experienced Clinical Programme Manager looking for a change
– Have you worked within a small pharma/biotech company environment?
– Do you have direct line management experience or have you had oversight of
If you have answered yes to all of the above, then please read below!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Snr Clinical Project Manager/Clinical Programme Manager to lead an Infectious Disease study programme within an innovative biotech based in Oxford. You will be joining a company with an excellent culture and a growing product pipeline.
To be considered for this role, you must have extensive project management experience ideally within a small pharma or biotech environment and be ready to step into Programme Management. This role will report directly to the Head of Clinical Operations and you will have a pivotal role on a newly acquired study. Prior line management experience would be an advantage in this role as there may be a requirement to manage cross-functional global study teams.
– Lead global clinical study programmes
– Oversight of cross-functional teams
– Budget Management
– Vendor management
– Involvement with protocol development
– Clinical Programme Management or extensive Study Management experience
– Matrix Management
– Vendor Management
– Therapy area experience within Immunology/Infectious Disease preferred but not essential
– Must have worked within small pharma/biotech/cro environment previously.
If this role is of interest, or you would like to have an initial discussion about this role, please call George on 0118 959 4990 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.