Reference Number: JO-2304-513584
Clinical Project Manager
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Clinical Project Manager/Consultant
6-9 month contract (Potential extension depending on trial progress)
Fully remote UK
Salary: Flexible day rate DOE
Full time or part-time
CPL Life Sciences have partnered with a leading and well reputable charity organisation in the UK who are seeking an individual who is available on an interim basis to assist with the initiation of a phase 1 clinical trial in the EU. This role is available on an interim basis for an initial 6 month contract to assist in the set-up and initiation of a first stage clinical study within both the Netherland and Norway.
This individual will lead in the clinical feasibility, study set-up and ensuring all local regulations are adhered to. Potential sites have been pre-identified however all SOP’s and regulations must be created to initiate clinical studies in the Netherlands, Norwary and potentially additional EU sites in Q4 2023- Q1 2024.
This position will be on a consultancy basis and the team are open to either full or part-time work.
• Lead the strategic and operational input into the feasibility and initiation of clinical trials within the Netherlands and Norway
• Design, creation and distribution of clinical documentation required on local and site level
• Work closely with the regulatory team based in the UK to ensure all regulatory submissions are submitted to time and with accuracy
• Advise the UK study team on clinical, regulatory and drug safety requirements
• Assess the organisations capability and identify if additional support is required in specific areas including medical writing, drug safety and regulatory submissions
If you have experience with setting up and initiation clinical studies and open to a new contract then please apply here to discuss further. Alternatively please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.