Reference Number: JO-2103-464590
Clinical Project Manager (Oncology)
Job Type: Permanent
Clinical Project Manager
Global Pharmaceutical Company
North London/Hertfordshire Border
Competitive Salary & Benefits including Car Allowance + Bonus
We have a new requirement for a Clinical Project Manager to join a growing, global pharmaceutical company based in North London/Hertfordshire border. This company is entering a period of growth and you will work on indications within their strong oncology pipeline.
As a Clinical Project Manager, you will be responsible for with the delivery of global phase I-III trials on time and budget in accordance with GCP and ICH guidelines. You will be required to work collaboratively with cross-functional study teams and manage vendors.
– Management of global phase I-III oncology studies
– Vendor/CRO Management
– Oversight of global, cross-functional teams
– Accountability for achieving study delivery milestones
– Experience of managing global oncology studies within CRO, Pharma or Biotech
– Strong vendor management experience
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Demonstrable experience of successful study delivery in a previous role
– Life Science Degree
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits, flexible home-working, a supportive working environment and long-term career prospects. If this role is of interest to you or anyone you know, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 0118 959 4990 to discuss this role in more detail.
****Please note that due to the current climate, this role is currently fully home-based until further notice and any on-boarding will be done remotely****