Reference Number: JO-2106-471201
Clinical Research Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Clinical Research Manager (NHS, Medical Device, Pharma)
Competive Salary + Benefits
My client is a rapidly expanding medical device company who specialise in improving the lives of patients with hearing difficulties around the world. They have a global workforce of nearly 5,000 people in over 180 countries. Each individual within the company, shares a collective passion to make a positive difference in their patients’ lives.
Following an internal promotion, there is now an urgent requirement for an experienced Clinical Research Manager to join the team based in Surrey. This is a pivotal role in which you will lead and develop clinical studies and research projects across the company’s product portfolio in support of their strategic business goals.
– Drive Investigator Initiated Research studies to support strategic research plan
– Develop and maintain trusted relationships with KOLs within the research field
– Oversee clinical aspects of both Market Releases and Post Market Clinical follow up
– Develop annual budgets and forecasts in collaboration with the General Manager
– Work collaboratively with clinical and technical teams across EMEA
– Seek government matched funding and national grants to support strategically aligned
– Effectively communicate latest clinical evidence to wider EMEA team
– Experience of managing collaborative research studies, preferably within the medical
– Strong report and technical writing skills
– Strong team leadership experience
– Demonstrable experience of leading large research projects
– Experience in planning clinical evidence strategies
– Educated to MSc or PhD level.
This role will suit an experienced researcher, with a strategic and creative mindset. You will demonstrate strong leadership qualities and have a collaborative working approach. If this role is of interest, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 01189594990 to discuss in more detail.