Reference Number: JO-2002-446833_2
Clinical Research Nurse (Cardiovascular)
Rate: £48,000 – 50,000
Job Type: Permanent
**** Cardiology Clinical Research Nurses Required****
Location: UK/Nationwide (Home Based)
Salary: Up to 50,000
Benefits: Pension, Private Healthcare, Denplan, Cycle to work Scheme, Stock Options depending on performance
Working Hrs – Monday – Friday
A growing, UK based company, who are focused on the treatment of Cardiac conditions require experienced Clinical Research Nurses to join their team. This company develop products to combat symptoms related to atrial fibrillation.
Due to a period of growth, they are taking on a number of NMC registered Clinical Research Nurses to join their study teams to support multi-center UK cardiac trials.The successful applicants will need to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously and attend trial cases across the UK at short notice as well as being able to develop close relationships with key study personnel.
– Involvement with patient recruitment
– Monitoring of trial sites (may require overnight stay at times)
– Input into study protocols
– Management and review of study documentation
– Carrying out demonstrations of device onsite.
– Minimum 3 years as a clinical research nurse
– Must have an NMC qualification (Nursing & Midwifery Council)
– Must have worked on Cardiology trials ideally electrophysiology
– Ability to liaise with medics, principle investigators
– Will be driving the technology forward at the centres so someone who is
confident and clear communication skills
The successful applicants will be rewarded with a competitive salary, benefits and flexibility to be fully home-based. This is a growing business in which you will have autonomy to implement processes and procedures.
If this role is of interest, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call George on 0118 959 4990