Reference Number: JO-2001-444888
Clinical Research Nurse
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Clinical Research Nurse, Cardiology
Salary: Very Competitive
This global CRO is seeking an experienced Clinical Research Nurse with proven skills and experience in Monitoring patients, study co-ordination and cross functional communication with Medics and investigators to work as part of the clinical support team with in their Cardiology department.
– Promoting and nurturing a welcoming and pleasant environment to ensure effective team working, and provide professional leadership.
– Pre-screening patients effectively according to study protocol
– Collecting, records, verifying and entering study data on TMF
– Performing site visits, observations, safety reporting in relation to SOP’s
– Vendor management
– Experience of working on commercial studies
– Strong time-management/prioritising skills
– Personable with a collaborative approach to building relationships
– A focus to provide an enhanced patient experience
– ILS training required
– Nursing & Midwifery Council qualification required.
– Prior UK experience with no restrictions to work in a permanent position.
This is a permanent role with the option of flexi hours (start late/leave early) .You will need a relevant nursing qualification and be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits.
If this role is of interest, please call Keagan on 0118 959 4990 or send your cv to Keagan.email@example.com