Reference Number: JO-2103-464451
Clinical Site Lead
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Clinical Site Lead
Competitive Salary + Benefits
Our client is a well renowned biopharmaceutical company with a strong focus on Virology and Respiratory studies. Due to a recent period of growth, the company have now set their sights on doubling their clinical trial capacity in 2021. As a result, they have a requirement for a Clinical Site Lead to join their team on a permanent basis.
As a Clinical Site Lead, you will be responsible for coordinating all site activities on phase I-IV studies from start-up to close out. You will work closely with key stakeholders and serve as the local site representative when reporting study progress back to the project leadership group and external sponsors.
– Serve as main point of contact for all study related queries and resolve any issues
– Represent Clinical Site at all Study team meetings (including sponsor visits and kick off
– Monitor and report on study progress and adherence to ICH – GCP compliance
– Provide guidance and mentoring to clinical site staff to ensure adherence to SOPs and
– Ensure that all study related documents are prepared within agreed timelines and filed
appropriately within the site ISF.
– Lead and coordinate the development and content of study specific training for site
– 2+ years clinical site management and monitoring experience
– Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
– CRO background preferred
– Vendor management experience
– Strong leadership skills
– Ability to interpret and deliver on study protocols
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
This is a permanent, full time role, based on site in central London. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits, career development opportunities and a role with a market leader in their field.
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 01189594990 for more information