Reference Number: JO-2012-459824
Clinical Study Start Up Specialist
Rate: £42,000 – 43,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Title: Clinical Study Start Up Specialist
Location: Home Based
Salary: Up to 43,000 + Benefits
An experienced Study Start Up Specialist is required to join a global CRO on a permanent basis. Joining a team of up to 20 Start Up Specialists dedicated to various Start Up activities on UK studies, you will reporting directly into a Senior Clinical Operations Manager.
– Main point of contact for the generation of country/site plans and the Study Start Up queries
– Build relationships with investigators and site staff for the management of Qualification follow-up/ site issues, site training, supplies and investigator site file set up.
– Occasional attendance on Site Initiation Visits
– Customize and review, site specific Informed Consent Forms (ICF) and customize and negotiate any amendments.
– Develop strategy to manage quality country specific and/or site specific documents or essential regulatory documents and amended regulatory documentation.
– Minimum 18 months study start up experience working in the CRO environment
– Must have strong EC submission experience
– Advanced level knowledge and use or IRAS system/Amendment tool.
– Client focused approach
– Strong written and communication skills
– Ability to multi-task with good time management skills
The successful applicant will be rewarded with an attractive basic salary and benefits and a supportive working environment. Due to the current Covid19 situation, this role will be on-boarded remotely and will be home-based for the foreseeable future.
If you are interested in discussing this position further, please apply now or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.