Reference Number: JO-2009-454955
Clinical Trial Manager
Rate: £68,000 – 70,000
Job Type: Permanent
Clinical Trial Manager (EU Lead)
Salary: Up to 70,000
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, 25 days holiday, Share Options, 2-3 days’ home working flexibility
My client is an established but growing biotech who focus on the development of oncology drugs to support cancer patients around the world. They have a global presence with the company HQ based in the US. Due to company growth, they have a requirement for a Clinical Trial Manager (Regional Lead) to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be required to be the regional lead as part of a global study. You will take ownership of start up activities, vendor management, as well as oversight of study teams. It is essential that you have experience of leading EU or global studies ideally within a small biotech, CRO or pharma company.
You will be rewarded with an attractive basic salary along with company share options and flexible working hrs including an early finish every Friday. You will be working within a small, collaborative team who like to retain a “family feel” in order to produce a productive working environment. This role will be based in Cambridge so you must live within a reasonable commutable distance, ideally within 1hr 30mins to the center of Cambridge.
* Responsible management of in-house studies
* Vendor Management
* Responsibility for setting up EU/Global studies
* Delivery of studies within agreed timelines
* Tracking and reporting on study progress
* Budget Management responsibility
* Primary contact for site investigators
* Trial management experience
* Monitoring experience
* Must have set up and led global trials
* Experience of site feasibility and study start up activities
* Extensive vendor management experience
* Oncology therapy area experience
* Must have a life science degree.
If this role is of interest, please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call George on 01189594990 for more info!