Reference Number: JO-2101-460959
Clinical Trial Manager (Germany)
Job Type: Permanent
Clinical Trial Manager
Global Biotechnology Company
Germany (Home Based)
Competitive Salary and Benefits
We are looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Manager to join a global biotechnology company on a permanent basis based in Germany. This company focus on the development of innovative, immuno-oncology therapies in the treatment of cancer.
As a Clinical Trial Manager within this business, you will be required to oversee the delivery of global oncology trials according to the agreed timelines, budgets and quality conduct.
– Management of global phase I-III Oncology studies
– Vendor management
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful delivery of your trials
– Budget management responsibility
– Responsibility for data quality and adherence to local regulatory guidelines
Experience & Skills Required:
– Previous commercial Clinical Trial Management experience
– Management of global phase I-III studies
– Oncology therapy area experience
– Fluent German & English language skills
– Scientific Degree or equivalent
This is a permanent, home based vacancy based anywhere in Germany. If this vacancy is of interest, please send your CV to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 0118 959 4990 for more information.
PhD or Master level in Life Sciences
Practical experience within Clinical Trials (Phase I-III) as a Clinical Trial Manager, Project Manager Clinical Research or equivalent position.
Knowledge of the ICH-GCP Guidelines
Background in Immunology or Oncology is desirable
Communication skills in German and English would be desirable.
For more information and if you would like to apply for this role, please contact Marvin for a confidential chat at .
If you feel this role is not suitable for you, feel free to share these details within your network.