Reference Number: JO-1909-437806
Clinical Trial Monitor
Rate: £35,000 – 40,000
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Clinical Trial Monitor (London Sites)
12 month FTC (Full Time Contract)
Salary: Up to 40,000
Are you a CRA looking to reduce your travel?
Would you only like to monitor sites in London?
My client is a world renowned academic clinical research facility based in central London. They have an urgent requirement for a CRA/Clinical Trial Monitor to join their team to complete on site and remote monitoring of clinical trials of investigational medicinal products (CTIMPs) according to GCP and other regulatory guidelines and sponsor requirements.
The successful candidate will undertake monitoring activities as and when required as well as completing all associated data management, pharmacovigilance and general trial coordination activities relating to the ongoing management of the clinical trials at participating sites around London.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
– On Site and Central Monitoring:
– Produce monthly reports of all participating sites in order to help inform on-site
monitoring activities and allocation of monitoring resource
– Complete on site and remote close out activities, working with sites to prepare for
closure and archive.
– To carry out and accurately document on-site visits at national and international
hospital/academic sites according to standard monitoring procedures
– To ensure that all monitoring findings and outcomes are documented appropriately,
maintaining oversight until resolution
– Life Science Degree
– Previous experience as a CRA/In-House CRA/Remote Monitor
– Strong working knowledge of ICH-GCP guidelines
If this role is of interest, please call George on 0118 959 4990 or email your cv to email@example.com .