Reference Number: JO-2303-512494
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
9 month contract
£350-400 per day
Full time position
Location: London- 4 days home working, 1 day on site
- Fully remote working is negotiable
CPL Life Sciences have partnered with a leading, well reputable, global pharmaceutical company who are seeking an experienced Commercial Lead to join their specialist team on a 9 month contract. Your primary responsibility will be to support the brand and business innovation portfolio, developing strategic recommendations for the generic, off-patent brand portfolio.
If you have strong business, sales and commercial acumen and expertise in Commercial management within a pharmaceutical setting, then this is a fantastic opportunity for you to make an immediate impact on this portfolio.
You must have strong working knowledge of the ABPI code.
Key tasks and responsibilities will include:
• Strategic review and identification of growth strategies
• Portfolio management, generic and branded generics
• KPI development and execution
• Stakeholder management and collaboration
• Cross collaboration with medical, PV, regulatory and legal teams
• Oversee Brand Governance requirements
• Oversee the planning and execution of promotional materials
• Ensure alignment with ABPI, MHRS and internal SOP’s
• Align risk and opportunity analysis with financial planning and expectations
• Oversee all relevant reporting and analysis
• Assess non-priority brands when applicable
If this Commercial Lead is of interest to you then please apply here, or send your CV to email@example.com for further information.
Commercial Lead – 9 month contract – Immediate start available – Up to £400 per day