Reference Number: JO-2104-465798
Job Type: Permanent
12 month contract
Up to £550 a day
This role sits within the Digital Customer Engagement function of Commercial Excellence. The role purpose is to manage the ongoing delivery and optimisation of content to customer segments across owned and paid channels informed by data and information from analytics CRM systems and reporting dashboards.
This role is operational in nature as an integrated member of the brand team but will also be aligned to achieving the overall brand strategy.
• Be responsible for taking approved content from the content creation team and pushing it live.
• Be responsible for maintaining and withdrawing approved live content through owned and paid channels according to agreed content plan
• Ensure that all content is appropriately tagged in order to feed required data into dashboards and information into management reports
• Own relationships with vendors and other agency partners, working with them to push content live and pull content back. You will be required to develop a network of contacts across agencies in order to fulfil your role.
• Be responsible for monitoring content performance on a regular (weekly or daily where possible) basis, feeding successes into the team but also proactively identifying content that is not performing well
• Be accountable for the entire content management process,
• Delivering learnings from your role into the leadership team and the wider business
• This role is within a pharmaceutical company but we welcome applications from other industries with content management experience or from agencies who work within healthcare and life sciences
• 4+ years’ experience in digital content marketing
• Technically competent in the use of website CMS’ e.g. Drupal, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Google Analytics and Veeva CRM systems.
• Technically competent in search engine marketing and some experience using performance media to enhance and amplify website exposure and visibility
• Experienced in working across owned (websites, email, virtual meetings etc) and paid (3rd party email, online advertising, healthcare community platforms etc.) channels
• Knowledge and practical experience of applying marketing techniques such as segmentation, personas, customer journeys, content marketing, measurement frameworks, KPIs
• Experience with specifying and using data visualisation tools such as DataStudio, Clicksense, Spotfire, Tableau
• Knowledge of content approval systems in a regulated industry
• Experience of working in multi-disciplinary, cross functional teams including external agencies
• Has operated in teams who apply Agile principles and techniques and some experience of SCRUM
Please apply or send your CV to email@example.com