Reference Number: JO-2009-454569
CRA (1-2 site visits per month)
Rate: £40,000 – 42,000
Job Type: Permanent
Clinical Research Associate
Reduced Monitoring (1-2 monthly site visits)
Salary: Up to 42,000 + benefits including 10% bonus, pension, 28 days’ holiday + bank holidays
– Are you a CRA with a minimum of 2 years’ independent monitoring experience within a pharma or CRO?
– Are you happy to conduct a maximum 2 site visits per month?
– Would you like to work for a small company in which your contribution will make a big difference?
If you have answered yes to each of the above questions, then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is a small CRO based just outside of Oxford. They pride themselves in offering a unique service delivery and building strong relationship with their client base. Due to growth, they have an opportunity for a CRA to join their business on a permanent basis. This role will focus on monitoring phase I-III, global neurology studies, with only up to 2 site visits required per month. Your visits will cover 4 sites in London, Manchester, Oxford and Cardiff.
The successful applicant will have at least 2 years’ independent monitoring experience as a CRA, working on commercial studies. You will be working within a small team so you must be able to demonstrate a positive and flexible attitude to ensure that you are the right fit for this business.
– 2 years’ independent monitoring experience within the UK
– CRO or pharma experience
– Ability to mentor a junior CRA
– Strong written & verbal communication skills
If this role is of interest, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 959 4990 for more info.