Reference Number: JO-2011-458841
Job Type: Contract
12 month initial contract
Remote working with occasional visits to sites across Belgium
Offering a competitive hourly rate
Languages: Must be fluent in either English, French or Dutch
Cpl Life Sciences are actively recruiting for an experienced CRA to join a global CRO as soon as possible. They are seeking someone who is comfortable with on-site monitoring and ideally has had exposure to start-up activities as will be working closely with the Study Start-up team.
Key responsibilities include:
– On site monitoring of between 4-6 studies
– Travel to sites across Belgium for on-site monitoring
– Act as a key point of contact with the CRO and sites
– Build relationships with investigators and site staff
– Generate visit and contact reports
– Update and maintain the Clinical Trial Management systems
– Resolve and escalate any site questions and or issues
Previous experience required:
– On-site monitoring experience of multiple sites
– No specific therapy area required: Oncology would be a bonus
– Ideally had hands on experience with study start-up and initiation activities
– Must be immediately available or on a short notice
– Must have access to transport to travel to sites
This is a great opportunity for any CRA within Belgium to make a real impact on a number of trials currently taking place.
If you feel this opportunity would be a good option for you then please reach out to Sarah Phillips on: Sarah.Phillips@cpl.com.