Reference Number: JO-2012-459893
Job Type: Permanent
Competitive Basic Salary + Company Car + Quarterly Bonus
Senior CRA – Belgium
We have an urgent requirement for an experienced SCRA to join a market leading, global CRO. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career with a world renowned business, working on innovative sponsor studies.
This is a permanent role offered on a fully remote basis, anywhere in Belgium. As an experienced SCRA, you will take a lead in conducting full cycle, on-site monitoring of a number of complex studies.
– Conduct full monitoring cycle from site initiation, routine monitoring to close out visits.
– Involvement with patient recruitment activities
– Liaise with multi-site personnel to ensure appropriate conduct and delivery of trials
– Routinely review Investigator Site File (ISF) for accuracy, timeliness and completeness
– Provide site and project level guidance towards audit readiness standards and support
preparation for audit and required follow-up actions.
– Mentorship of junior CRAs
– Minimum 3 years’ of independent monitoring experience preferably within a CRO or
– Strong knowledge of ICH-GCP, EU and FDA requirements
– Ability to monitor trial sites across Belgium
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary and benefits including a company car and quarterly bonus incentives. If this role is of interest, please send your cv to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 0118 959 4990 for more information