Reference Number: JO-2102-463445
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Homebased – UK
Salary: Up to 45,000
Benefits: Car Allowance or company car, Bonus, 33 days’ holiday, pension, private healthcare
Are you a CRA currently looking for a new role?
Do you have a minimum of 18 months independent monitoring experience?
Would you like to work for a market leading, global business?
We currently have an opening for a CRA to join a leading CRO on a permanent basis. You will conduct full monitoring from SIV to routine monitoring, to study close out visits.
– Monitoring of multi-phase, multi-site UK trials
– Develop strong relationships with site personnel
– Develop a robust patient recruitment strategy
– Responsibility for the conduct and efficacy of study at different trial sites
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a CRA independently monitoring UK sites
– Preference for prior experience within a CRO
– Therapy area experience within Oncology, Neurology, Respiratory and Cardiology preferred
– Eligibility to work in full time employment within the UK without restrictions
– Full UK Driver’s License
The successful applicants will be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits including flexibility to work remotely. If this role is of interest, please send your cv to George.Danchie@cpl.com or call 0118 959 4990