Reference Number: JO-2309-522999
Job Type: Contract
Location: Northwich (Hybrid working)
Duration: Up to 6 months (Likely to be extended)
Pay rate: £13.33 per hour PAYE
Hours: 37.5 per week
To recover all funds invoiced to clients within the terms and conditions set and within the boundaries of the policies set by the company and within the law of the land. To reduce the DSO and aging provisions in place to optimise cash flow and profit for each entity within your remit. Manage the reduction and allocation of payment and credit notes on ledgers.
General Working Objectives:
To effectively manage the sales ledgers under specific market, following the processes in place. Achieve cash targets and aging charges reduction as set for each month. Provide forecasts as required; Report on monthly progress on activity and to highlight areas of concern within to the credit manager.
• In collaboration with field Associate may act as an additional contact to client.
• In collaboration with field Associate may negotiation settlements with client.
• Consult with customers to resolve complaints and to verify financial and credit transactions.
• Assists in financial analysis of credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved and extend credit facilities according.
• Risk assessment and decision making on release of orders on delinquent or disputed accounts.
• Legal review of delinquent accounts.
• Processing of court papers and documentation within the UK Court system.
System / Process Tasks:
• Incoming / Outgoing calls and emails – Communication with customer, sales teams and management.
• Maintain accounts within both the Sap and GetPaid systems.
• Identify and highlighting and escalate disputed invoices to dispute resolution team
• To drive resolution of disputes in a timely manor
• Highlight allocation requirements to AR team
• Request refunds in accordance with company policy.
• Request write offs, when debt becomes unrecoverable.
• Request write backs in accordance with company policy.
• Request Remits for payments received
• Account Trouble shooting
Job Minimum Requirements:
• Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting/customer service functions in accordance with standard procedures in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit and/or collections.
• Contacts other departments, customers and/or outside agencies to resolve problems and resolve open issues.
• Is required to have basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and outlook.
• Is required to have an aptitude toward credit management.
• Minimum standard is confirmed by Credit Services Standard testing.