Reference Number: JO-2308-520850
Job Type: Contract
Location: Northwich (Hybrid working)
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: £13.33 per hour PAYE
Hours: 37.5 per week
• To recover all funds invoiced to clients within the terms and conditions set and within the boundaries of the policies set by the company and within the law of the land.
• To reduce the DSO and aging provisions in place to optimise cash flow and profit for each entity within your remit.
• Manage the reduction and allocation of payment and credit notes on ledgers.
• In collaboration with field Associate may act as an additional contact to client.
• Will be expected to travel to client’s offices for review meetings
• Consult with customers to resolve complaints.
• Consult with customers to verify financial and credit transactions
• Assists in financial analysis of credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved and extend credit facilities according.
• Risk assessment and decision making on release of orders on delinquent or disputed accounts.
• Legal review of delinquent accounts
• Processing of court papers and documentation within the UK Court system.
System / Process Tasks:
• Incoming / Outgoing calls – Communication with customer, sales teams and management
• Incoming/ Outgoing Emails – Communication with customer, sales teams and management
• Maintain good standards of system operation & data quality
• Maintain accounts within both the Sap and GetPaid systems.
• Identify and highlighting and escalate disputed invoices to dispute resolution team
• To drive resolution of disputes in a timely manor
• To manage disputes from within GetPaid system
• Highlight allocation requirements to AR team
• Request refunds in accordance with company policy.
• Request write offs, when debt becomes unrecoverable.
• Request write backs in accordance with company policy.
• Request Remits for payments received
• Forecasting and account trouble shooting
• Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting/customer service functions in accordance with standard procedures in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit and/or collections.
• Basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and outlook.
• Required to have an aptitude toward credit management
• Minimum standard is confirmed by Credit Services Standard testing.