Reference Number: JO-2402-529350
Customer Service Representative
Job Type: Contract
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Contract Length: 12 Months
Hours: 37.5 Hours Per Week
Pay Rate: Up to £14.14 Per Hour PAYE
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
A global Life Sciences organisation, with offices based in Maidenhead is urgently recruiting for a Customer Service Representative to join their team on a 12-month contract basis. This is an outstanding opportunity at a highly respected organisation, working cross functionally within the company.
This role is directly related to business operations processes (i.e. orders taking, SAP input, finance processes etc) and so it is important to have knowledge and expertise of processes and be able to propose solutions for problems. Compliance is also key performance factor.
· Ability to deal with conflicting priorities and to deliver projects in line with deadlines.
· Work efficiently with Third party distributor.
· Ownership of improvements in area of expertise within the team.
· Adapt to changing environment and customers’ needs (market)
· Identify areas of improvement and propose and implement processes improvements as part of continuous improvement strategy.
· Understanding of pharmaceutical industry, a preference.
Crucial for this role are the following factors:
· Ensuring flawless communication within the team and customers.
· Accuracy of order input and delivery of product to customer.
· Excellent prioritisation, planning, and organisational skills.
· Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
· Clear verbal and written communication.
· Empathy and customer focus.
A full job description is available upon request.