Reference Number: JO-2309-522903
Job Type: Permanent
Data Manager – Prague, Czech Republic – Office Based
CPL Life Sciences are currently partnering with an innovative Global CRO who, due to the continuous growth and expansion of their Data Management team, are looking for an experienced Data Manager to be the first member of the team based in Prague. This role is a pivotal part of growth with the Data Management team as their corporate activities are growing rapidly. As the first member of the team to be located in Prague, you will initially be coordinating with colleagues across Europe before playing an integral part of building your team to work alongside you.
• Develop/review data management procedures for clinical trials with supporting departments along with sponsor companies.
• Design reports and metrics which are useful management tools for projects.
• Lead the design and validation of the CRF specifications along with edit checks for the electronic data capt system.
• Represent the Data Management team whilst attending and participate in teleconferences and face-to-face meetings with sponsor companies.
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Coordinate overall data management by being the primary contact for the sponsor, external data providers, and project team members.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years of Data Management experience (Masters Degree / PhD Preferred).
• Experience of being the primary contact for Data Management activities, including project oversight and direct vendor or client interaction.
• Computer experience with database, spreadsheet, and analysis software (i.e. SAS, InForm and Rave preferred).
• Possess an in-depth knowledge of database structure and processes in data management.
• An understanding of medical terminology is needed, as well as knowledge of clinical research methodologies.
If this roles sounds of interest please apply directly, or send your CV to email@example.com.
Alternatively, if this role isn’t right for you but you know of someone would would be interested. Please ask them to reach out to me at the above email address.
Please note: All applicants must have the Right to Work within Czech Republic. Our client is unable to offer sponsorship currently.