Reference Number: JO-2310-523685
Job Type: Contract
£26,000 per annum (3 month initially then potential to be permanent)
Standard working hours: Monday-Friday, 09.00 – 17.00
A fast growing Biopharmaceutical manufacturing facility are looking for a Despatch Co-ordinator to join their team. They are consistently growing and they offer internal progression within the business and have exciting growth plans as a business within the next year.
· Arranging deliveries via courier
· Arranging deliveries via air and sea freight
· Preparation of export documentation ensuring compliance with local and overseas regulations including interface with the Chamber of Commerce and associated bodies
· Coordination of the import and export shipping operation to ensure timely and accurate dispatch of customers’ orders.
· Production of commercial invoices, batch release certificates, packing lists and certificates of origin.
· Provide cover for Customer Service & Despatch Associate.
· Process product requests & boot stock requests.
· Raise RMAs (Return Material Authorisation) within the ERP system.
· Liaise with international customers, providing acknowledgements and all associated shipping documentation via email.