Reference Number: JO-2105-469547
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Are you an experienced Development Chemist looking to join a company renowned for having developed a new high value, cutting edge technology that enables better drug binding? My client company has been the recipient of large investment and is at the very forefront of cancer treatment by developing and leading the way with its Antibody Drug Conjugates (ADC’s). Cpl Life Sciences is working exclusively with this client based on the North East. As the team continues to expand, this is an outstanding opportunity to join a forward thinking company with a great culture and huge ambition.
Position: Development Chemist
Salary: Dependant on experience
Employment type: permanent
You will have significant input into the technical strategy whilst undertaking data review, report generation and external presentations to support technology development and business activities.
- Contribute ideas to technology development strategies and maintain a culture of continual improvement
- Develop, optimise, scale up/down synthetic chemistry and appropriate technology based manufacturing processes
- Develop an understanding of the bioconjugation, purification and analysis of antibody conjugates
- Be involved in multi-step organic synthesis and purification
- Experience in small scale scale-up and synthesis
- Knowledge of peptide chemistry
- Experience in spectroscopic techniques in the characterisation of novel compounds
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively, please email a copy of your CV to Harrison.bailey@Cpl.com. If you require any more information on this role, or any other role, please call Harrison on 07799908532.