Reference Number: JO-2101-460972
Digital communications manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Job title: Digital Communications Manager
Client: Medical Communications Agency
Required: Must have agency experience
My client is a healthcare expert working in partnership to drive positive change in healthcare communications and market access in the UK and on a global scale too.
They are looking to hire a Digital Communications Manager to work as part of their fast-growing digital division.
– You will identify areas for the digital development within existing accounts and new business opportunities
– Take ownership of driving digital new business and deliveries in projects from start to finish
– Supporting the communication practice account teams to identify areas of their existing business where digital can enhance or improve current offerings
– You support the digital comms directors to create users requirements, budget and functional spec and brief materials for the business
– You will up-skill members in digital competencies including Veeva, Social media and multichannel marketing
– you will work along side the comms directors and account handling teams to scope digital projects and ensure these are budgeted accurately
– At least 1 years experience of managing digital projects within the pharmaceutical industry
– Experience in working for an agency in one or more of the following disciplines
CPL are working directly with the client if you would like to know further information about this opportunity please do not hesitate to contact us via the channels below.
m: 075 3548 0796
We offer a 250 referral scheme on candidates that have been placed, know anyone?