Reference Number: JO-2306-517357
Director, Clinical Development
Rate: £200,300 – 320,400
Job Type: Permanent
Location: United States
Director Clinical Development (Gastroenterology/Rheumatology/Psychiatry)
$250,000 – $400,000 (depending on experience) + package
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio (Must be on site)
This Contact Research Organization is focused on the global development of safe and medical therapeutics and work with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to conduct their clinical trails through each stage of the clinical development process.
This is a great opportunity for physicians looking to transition into the pharmaceutical industry and lead on multiple clinical trial processes working for one of the top 10 companies in the state.
You will be able to experience many therapeutic areas broadening you experience. They are looking for Medical Directors to join their team to provide medical, scientific, and strategic leadership for the planning, execution and reporting of clinical trials.
• Oversee clinical trails and evaluate and assess them.
• Use your expertise for clinical trails as well as regulatory documents.
• Make sure safety is adhered to in the clinical trial.
• Work with other departments throughout the stages of a clinical trial.
• Follow the strict policies and protocols put in place and ensure your team do the same also.
• Board Certification or eligibility
• Must have experience in either Gastroenterology/Rheumatology/Psychiatry
• Preferred experience in clinical trial research
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The successful candidate will receive an excellent basic salary with a benefits package to include 401k, PTO, medical, dental and more
Contact/How to learn more:
To find out more information or apply, contact Rhys Rowberry via email – Rhys.Rowberry@cpl.com
Cpl Physicians is a specialist US based retained search and contingent staffing firm focusing exclusively on the recruitment of pharmaceutical physicians for pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology firms, Clinical Research Organisations (CROs) and Regulatory Authorities.
For additional vacancies please click the link below: https://cplphysicians.com/