Reference Number: JO-2003-447961
Director of Regulatory Strategy
Job Type: Permanent
Director of Regulatory Affairs Strategy
Location: Zug, Switzerland
Salary: from 220,000CHF per annum
Reference number: JO-2003-447961
Regulatory Professionals are collaborating with an expanding Biotech organisation based in Zug. In this position youll be responsible for the strategic regulatory decisions for a broad product portfolio covering Europe. Other responsibilities include;
– Provide regulatory leadership and guidance to cross-functional teams.
– Responsible upcoming marketing applications, leading teams through submission, approval and post approval.
– Responsible for the preparation, submission and approval of key applications during development
– Drive, Manage and build a team of regulatory professionals as well as to be a leader in global and regional cross-functional teams
– Participate in regulatory intelligence activities
– Relevant life sciences degree
– 10+ Years Regulatory affairs experience
– Proven ability to manage and build a team of Regulatory professionals
– Must have extensive European experience
– Orphan drug experience would be advantageous
If you would like to apply for this position or discuss our other active positions please contact Charlie on 01189 522 797 or Charlie.Harris@Regulatoryprofessionals.com.
If you are not currently looking but know someone who would be good for this role then get in touch. We offer a referral scheme at Regulatory Professionals where in which a successful recommendation will earn you 250 worth of vouchers *terms and conditions apply*