Reference Number: JO-1911-440990
Document Management Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Document Management Specialist
Document Management Specialist Contract, Pharma, Uxbridge
Duration: 12 months (possibility of extension)
Salary: Very competitive, please contact me directly for this
If you are looking for a change so you can work in a fun and friendly environment for a leading pharmaceutical organisation, why not apply for this role today?
He / she will be responsible for the development of regulated or process documents with the ability to deliver high quality documentation including technical writing. To support the management of Research and Development (R&D) controlled processes and the creation and/or revision of associated documentation.
This is an opportunity to work for a pioneer in biologic therapies, who discovers, develops, and delivers innovative human therapeutics. As a member of the R&D Quality Compliance and Audit (QCA) group, you will be responsible for supporting the development of controlled documentation for R&D processes.
– Management of R&D process documentation per required process (e.g. Standard Operating Procedure [SOP] on SOPs) in accordance with agreed timelines and in adherence with format, content and style guidelines, considering usability and ensuring accuracy, consistency and quality
– Development and facilitation of the creation and/or revision of materials such as SOPs, manuals, and related business process documentation in conjunction with Subject Matter Experts
– Note: these activities will usually take place virtually and across different time zones
– Liaison with other members of the QCA group (e.g. Business Process Modellers) and the business (e.g. Business Process Owner, Document Owner, Authors, Subject Matter Experts)
– Management of documents via the established R&D Document Review process using the electronic document repository
– Track and provide regular updates to process project inventory tool and to key Points of Contact
– 3+ years experience preferably in R&D/pharmaceutical industry, with knowledge of quality and compliance
– Experience in developing regulated or process documents with the ability to deliver high quality documentation including technical writing
– Sound project management and organizational skills
– Ability to work independently and as a team player, demonstrating excellent collaboration and people management skills, preferably to include experience in influencing and negotiation.
– Experience in leading virtual teams within different regions and cultures
– Proficient in discerning, high quality verbal and written communication
– Experience of electronic clinical trial/SOP/document systems
– Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word
Not ready to apply or have some questions first? No problem, please feel free to contact me, Juber Rahman at any time on +44 (0) 207 822 1710 / firstname.lastname@example.org
If this role is not suited to your skillset, please feel free to share these details within your professional networks as we do offer a generous bonus referral scheme of 250 in vouchers should we go on to successfully please someone you recommend to us.