Reference Number: JO-2005-449973
Job Type: Contract
2 Year Fixed Term Contract
A leading provider of biological products are looking to recruit an EHS Coordinator to their site in Surrey. The role will involve being instrumental in the development, implementation and maintenance of the Environment, Health and Safety plan. This individual with work with colleagues across the site to ensure compliance and awareness of all related policies.
– Assist in audits and regulatory visits
– Assist in the creation, documentation and development of a repository system of risk assessments from all areas on site
– Ensures all incidents, accidents and near misses are reported and provide support in the investigation process
– Undertake inspections to identify hazards across site
– Assist in the development and maintenance of EHS procedures and management systems
– Develop training around EHS for site staff
– Knowledge of Environment, Health and Safety regulations
– Experience of advising within an EHS related role
– Strong communication skills
– Experience working within a Pharmaceutical setting would be beneficial but not essential
This role would ideally suit a proactive individual keen to further their career within the Environment, Health and Safety space. If this sounds like an ideal next step, please apply online.